Exposed: Laid Bare From the series: Laid Bare #1
by S.R. Grey
(Website, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads)Publication Date: April 11, 2015
A sexy novella where things are not always as they appear. Enter the Laid Bare world only if you dare.
There’s something about Lucien Chambers. Something beyond his amazing success, his good looks, and his uncanny ability to turn everything he touches to gold.
In the eyes of the world, Lucien is a sexy and savvy business man. But when a naïve photographer, Dahlia Vaughn, is hired to take pictures of the hot entrepreneur, she discovers Mr. Chambers may be much more than what he seems.
Volume 1 of the Laid Bare novellas
- What is your writing process? Do you listen to music or do you like silence?
I usually write in silence. Sometimes I will have the TV on low in the background, but not often. Music influences many of my stories, but it’s usually inspiration found while listening to songs when driving or running.
- Do you outline your story or just go where your muse takes you?
It depends. I generally like to draft a rough outline, with just a couple of notes here and there regarding chapters and the order of things. But I always end up changing it up, making adjustments. And sometimes I just go with an idea in my head and run with it.
- Besides Amazon, are there any other sites where your books are for sale?
Yes. Most of my novels are also available on Barnes & Noble, ITunes, Kobo, and the Ever After Romance App.
- What kinds of marketing [twitter, Facebook, blog, forums] are you involved with for promoting your book(s)?
I love social media! I am very active on Facebook, hosting Release Event parties and doing lots of takeovers. I also am active on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Do you find it difficult to juggle your time between marketing your current book and writing your next book?
Sometimes it is quite hard to juggle the two. Finding the right balance is important. I set aside writing time and marketing time.
- Some fun facts about you, which do you prefer – dogs or cats? Chocolate or vanilla? Coffee or Tea? Talk or Text? Day or Night?
Ooh, I love these. Cats, chocolate, tea, text, and night!
- Besides writing, do you have any other passions?
I do. I love to travel, and my goal is to see all 50 states. I’m up to 47, so I’m getting close. I’ve also traveled to a number of other countries.
Thank you so much for this wonderful chance <3
You are welcome! I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did :-*